Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a boy's destiny


i crawl around this cage
trying to find my soul
feeling for my heart
but all i can feel is pain

i look out of the window
and call for help
but no one can hear me
except the thin air

i try to stand up
i try to be strong
but every time i try
i fall down

i look into the mirror
and i see a boy
who never had freedom
or felt happiness

i don't know who i am
or what i may be
but i know
there is no hope for me

i have dreams
dreams of escaping
but my destiny
make me weep and cry

dats a poem i wrote in biology class last year.......i found it wen i was goin through my books....i think i miss school..hehhe

3 comments:

Subtle Hues said...

Goody goody
am I the first person to comment? Oooh la la
cool poem
luurrrved it
classes do inspire me too
school is the centre of inspiration
well you could join CHSE right?
you wouldn't miss school life for another two years then
anyway cool bloggie

Unknown said...

yea u r the 1st.....congrats
yea i m joinin CHSE...hehhe rite
thnx

Subtle Hues said...

cool
btw I do know you
*wink wink*
saw you once