Wednesday, February 6, 2008

butterflies


They are still here.I don't know why. But. They are here. Hiding within me. No one else see them. No one else understand. Nor do I. Feel like I don't care. But maybe I do. I do care. They are driving me crazy. When are they Going to leave me alone. When am I going to get some privacy. I feel alone. I feel isolated. Like everyone have left me. With all these little insects. I sometimes find myself spaced out. Thinking. About a lot of things. Waiting. Wanting. For something. Anything. Nothing matters anymore. Nothing at all. How long is this going to last. I really don't know.


My self, My heart, my soul
Breaks to pieces within seconds

2 comments:

.mini said...

its good that you atleast have those butterflies

Bitter Sweet Symphonies said...

do u feel the butterflies in ur stomach ? i hear a lot of ppl does...