Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random thoughts, and some other stuff.

I sit here and wait for some words to come my way and fill this void.

Anyways I am waiting for my exams to be over. I have nothing against exams ( but I think they are overly overrated ). Just curious what's going to happen next. I have my plans and all that, but I know for a fact they will change. Some of them anyway.
I think I over think stuff!!
My sleep pattern is all over the place nowadays. Like right now, I should be sleeping. Or studying.
There's some silly song on the radio, something about some soniya or some shit.
3 minutes passed since I started this post.
Random thoughts makes no sense. They are all disconnected and over the place.
Trust nothing. Doubt everything.
Now, I feel disconnected.
I sometimes wish I was ignorant. Blissfully ignorant.

Find me a place
And a whole new face
I wanna start over
A new story
Find me a name
And give me no fame
I wanna start over
A silent story


Its amazing what you can see when you close your eyes.
Remember the butterflies!


wherever you go i am with you
You take me away you are all alone
I am the answer to all your questions
You take me away you are clueless
I am the solution for all your problems
You take me away you are in trouble
I am with you wherever you go
Without me you will be all alone


I miss my micro-blogging phase.
Here is a random link for you.
I should sleep.


-If you want to live your life to the fullest, be ready to make some mistakes.-

No comments: