Friday, August 24, 2007

BAD reflection

I don’t remember
How I came to be here
I don’t know why I lost my memory
Maybe it's a long story

I looked around the room
And the flower which was about to bloom
Even the light which came from nowhere
Whatever the source was, I didn't care

I tried to keep an open mind
Thinking about what I would find
Then I noticed the mirrors
Which was kept neatly in rows

I tried to get up to my feet
Wanting to ignore the heat
The mirrors reflected the whole place
Then I saw my own face

My own reflection smiled at me
And showed me a small key
I knew it was to open the door
And my reflection dropped it to the floor

I heard my heart's beat
When I looked down at my own feet
But it wasn't there
I looked up in fear

He smiled at me again
I screamed, cause I was in too much pain
But when he laughed, there was guilt in the voice
Like he had no other choice

Then he leaves
With the sound of the leaves
And then everything was gone
Leaving me here all alone

No comments: