Thursday, August 16, 2007

I can't do this
Whatever it is
I can't pretend anymore
Lies, whatever I saw
I can't see myself anywhere
Not even in anyone's care
I can't hear myself anymore
Not that the voice is too low
I can't feel anything
Or even let myself think
I couldn't find anyway
Think whatever you may
But my life made me weep
When all I wanted was a leap
Something that will keep
Me away from this heap
Don't let it make me cry anymore
Is all that I hope for
I had many dreams
Whatever it means
It left me here
With all this fear
I have been alone
After all had gone
All those years
With all those tears
I remember all
Everyday sitting next to the wall
All this time
I had a life which was mine
But it was too eventful
Which made it more stressful
I try to think that it will be alright
Standing in the tunnel, trying to see the light
I try to fight
With all my might
I try to find a way out
Even by shouting out loud
I even tried to ignore it all
But I know, my life will never be whole
I drew a few lines
And crossed them a hundred times
I knew I had limitations
But never let it stop my imaginations
Hoping that it would stop all the pain
But every time I come back to reality again


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thats really nice flow of very strong words!! :D

Unknown said...

geee...thnx