Wednesday, February 4, 2009

At The End Of The Day

At the end of the day it's just me
And the cruelty of my life
With reality slapping my face yelling weeee!
Heaving me into all this strife

Whispers of fantasy echoing through my head
While all that's left is whipped away
Showing me sad shades of red
Leaving me to struggle just one more day

At the end of the day it's just me
And the brutality of this world
Robbing me away of all that is free
Leaving me with nothing but words

Like a juggling joker juggling in my mind
I am playing with my own words
Going through a heap to find
Nothing but the right words

At the end of the day it's just me
And the recurrence of routines
It's like living in a sea
With nothing but machines

1 comment:

moyameehaa said...

"at the end of the day" is very greys anatomy.

and yeah, the boredom and SSDD really sux.juggling joker is in ur mind??!! it sounds so scary.wwooohoo.life sux.screw it.