Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Pain

I sat in the car. My Heart thumping fast. Pumping as much blood as it could. For I was consuming a lot of oxygen. Every single cell in my body was respiring abnormally fast. As I was exhausting all the energy in me.
I feel the vein in the left side of my face. I could feel the blood rush through it, as fast as it could. Left side of my face was throbbing. There was a ringing in my ear.
I put my hand on the dashboard and push it as hard as I could. The driver keeps stealing glances. It was understandable; after all I was acting a little bit weird.
I look at the pedestrians outside. Some smiling. Some looked stolid. Some hurrying by. Oblivious to there surrounding. They walk as if nothing was wrong.
How wrong could they have been? Yes; there was something wrong.
My left ear was aching.

1 comment: